Congregation Beth Israel Youth Position
Congregation Beth Israel is looking to fill a part-time Kadima Advisor position to lead programming and engage synagogue and community youth.
Kadima is Beth Israel’s official youth group for those in Grades 6 & 7 and its programming focuses on social, social action, religious, and Israel events.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with youth ages 10-12, a strong commitment to Jewish life and values, previous experience or participation in USY or other youth group and is an outgoing and fun leader.
Kadima Advisor (Compensation: $1,500-$1,800)
- Qualifications: 1st or 2nd year university student or Grade 12 high school student with leadership experience (CIT program at summer camp/ JCC, etc.)
- Approximately 11 hours/ month
- Plan and attend 1 program per month
- Organize and promote events
- Email and reach out to Kadima youth to register for programs
- 2 meetings/month with the Director of Youth Engagement
- Reports directly to the Director of Youth Engagement
- September 2023 – June 2024
Please submit resumes to Rabbi Bluman, email@example.com.