Snack and Yak is at 5:30 p.m. this Friday, followed by Kabbalat Shabbat at 6 p.m.
Saturday Shabbat morning services are at 9:30 a.m.
Saturday Evening Services for Havdalah and Ma’ariv starts at 8:40 p.m.
Our Beth Israel Daily and Weekly Online Schedule (clicking/tapping on the titles takes you straight to the video conference):
- 8am Daily Minyan (9:30 on Sundays and Statutory Holidays) Meeting ID: 917-188-318 (Morning Siddur)
- 6pm Daily Minyan 676-047-740 (Afternoon Siddur, Evening Siddur)
- Daily Text Study (Musar) – Monday to Friday at 9:30am. 251-508-039
- SHABBAT SERVICES (Friday Evening and Saturday Morning and Evening) 572-534-893 (Friday Night Siddur, Shabbat Morning Siddur)
- Shabbat Zoomigans (Saturday – Young Family Program at 11:00-11:30, Pre-Teen/Teen Program at 11:30-12) 542-389-011
- Weekly World Affairs Discussion Group – Tuesdays at 1:30pm 701-608-375
- Weekly Zoom & Learn – Wednesdays at 12pm 113-679-662 (Next session: May 12th)
- Weekly Zoom & Talmud – Wednesdays at 7:45pm 682-138-098
- Weekly Atid & Kadima (Gr. 4-7) Zoom Night – Wednesdays at 7pm 878-347-878
- Weekly USY (Gr. 8-12) Zoom Night – Thursdays at 8pm 147-136-367 (Next session: April 15)
- Weekly Shabbat Sing-a-Long – Fridays at 11:30am 967-730-838-54
- The BI Scholars 986-605-957-39
Phone numbers to call and listen/talk from your phone instead of using Zoom:
778-907-2071 from Canada or 253-215-8782 if you’re currently in the US (you’ll be prompted to enter the meeting ID, which is the number next to each program above)
- Friday at 5:30/6pm (Snack n Yak and Kabbalat Shabbat)
- Saturday at 9:30 am and 8:40 pm (Ma’ariv & Havdalah)
This Saturday night service will be at 8:40 pm
Please CLICK HERE to join our Shabbat and Saturday Evening Services
Join us for Havdalah/Ma’ariv on Zoom.
This Saturday Services at 8:40 pm!
CLICK HERE to join our Shabbat and Saturday Evening Services
Looking for a venue to host your next event? Look no further! Beth Israel has flexible indoor and outdoor event spaces for intimate parties, seated receptions and large events.