Our Beth Israel Daily and Weekly Online Schedule (clicking/tapping on the titles takes you straight to the video conference):
- 8am Daily Minyan (9:30 on Sundays) Meeting ID: 917-188-318
- 10am Daily Mussar Study with BI Rabbis 251-508-039
- 4pm Daily High Tea (bring your own tea for a gathering/schmooze) 520-418-671
- 6pm Daily Minyan 676-047-740
- SHABBAT SERVICES (FRIDAY & SATURDAY) 523-460-794
- Shabbat Zoomigans (Saturday – Young Family Program at 11-11:30, Pre-Teen/Teen Program at 11:30-12) 542-389-011
- Weekly Tea and Talmud Thursdays at 7:45pm – 682-138-098
- Weekly Zoom n Learn Wednesdays at 12pm 113-679-662
- Weekly Group Discussion – Tuesdays at 1:30pm 701-608-375
- Weekly Atid & Kadima (Gr. 4-7) Zoom Night – Wednesdays at 7pm 878-347-878
- Weekly USY (Gr. 8-12) Zoom Night – Thursdays at 8pm 147-136-367
- Weekly Shabbat Connection (family sing-a-long and story time) – Fridays at 4:30 pm NEW TIME 768-952-760
- Rabbi Infeld’s Tzedakah Classes (May 6th: ID 984-378-187)
- Matzah, Maror & Zoom– April 8 at 3:00pm
- Adult Seder– April 8 at 6:30pm, Link to Haggadah
Phone numbers to call and listen/talk from your phone instead of using Zoom:
778-907-2071 from Canada or 253-215-8782 if you’re currently in the US (you’ll be prompted to enter the meeting ID, which is the number next to each program above)
Click here or above for all your Passover and seder information on our new nextyearinperson.ca website!
Starting this Saturday night we will move our Saturday night evening service to happen after Shabbat.
We will do Ma’arive and Havadallah on Zoom.
There will be no 6 pm service on Saturday nights until we move back into the building!
This Saturday, service night will be at 8:40 PM!
Looking for a venue to host your next event? Look no further! Beth Israel has flexible indoor and outdoor event spaces for intimate parties, seated receptions and large events.