Our Beth Israel Daily and Weekly Online Schedule (clicking/tapping on the titles takes you straight to the video conference):
- 8am Daily Minyan (9:30 on Sundays and Statutory Holidays) Meeting ID: 917-188-318 (Morning Siddur)
- 6pm Daily Minyan 676-047-740 (Afternoon Siddur, Evening Siddur) IN PERSON TOO!
- Daily Text Study (Musar) at 10am. 251-508-039
- SHABBAT SERVICES (FRIDAY & SATURDAY) 572-534-893 (Friday Night Siddur, Shabbat Morning Siddur)
- Shabbat Zoomigans (Saturday – Young Family Program at 11:00-11:30, Pre-Teen/Teen Program at 11:30-12) 542-389-011
- Weekly World Affairs Discussion Group – Tuesdays at 1:30pm 701-608-375
- Weekly Tea and Talmud – Thursdays at 7:45pm 682-138-098
- Weekly Zoom n Learn – Wednesdays at 12pm 113-679-662 (Next session October 28)
- Weekly Atid & Kadima (Gr. 4-7) Zoom Night – Wednesdays at 7pm 878-347-878
- Weekly USY (Gr. 8-12) Zoom Night – Thursdays 147-136-367 (Next session October 29)
Phone numbers to call and listen/talk from your phone instead of using Zoom:
778-907-2071 from Canada or 253-215-8782 if you’re currently in the US (you’ll be prompted to enter the meeting ID, which is the number next to each program above)
- Friday at 5:30/6 pm (Snack n Yak and Kabbalat Shabbat)
- Saturday at 9:30am and Mincha at 5:40 pm followed by Ma’ariv and Havdalah at 6:45 pm led by our Bat Mitzvah (all are welcome to join)
This Saturday night service will be at 5:40 pm for Mincha and 6:45 pm for Ma’ariv and Havdalah!
Please CLICK HERE to join our Shabbat services
Looking for a venue to host your next event? Look no further! Beth Israel has flexible indoor and outdoor event spaces for intimate parties, seated receptions and large events.